Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Game That Everyone s Playing.

Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Questions from Linus:
1)
If not a squid, then what? Hmmm, if not a squid...then I think I would have to go with either a squirrel because well they are kinda crazy too, and in some weird way adorably cute at least in my world; either that or maybe changing completely and going to bobcat or p-homie.

2) It's time for you to get a tattoo. Choose only one of the following, and explain your choice.
a) Wookie wearing a spidergag
b) Ewok in asschaps
c) A nude of Benji Madden with a nail through his penis
Wow, this is a difficult one, I do believe I have to go with the Ewok in ass chaps for a couple of reasons. One is Ewoks are much cuter than Wookies and there ain't no way in hell anything to do with Good Charlotte will ever be on my body. An Ewok in asschaps will be much less scarring and can be explained more easily than a wookie with a spider-gag, I would have nightmares for the rest of my life if that was on my body, and secretly I always wanted an Ewok as a pet as a little kid.

3) The Pope outlaws Punk. What do you do?
DAMN THE MAN!!!! First I would denounce anything to do with Catholicism, go shave my head into a mohawk and dye it, probably pierce lots of things and get a couple tattoos. Next I would devote my time to creating a time machine and travel back to the height of punk at its best in the 70's and early 80's. I would slowly but surely create a large follow of punks and then go to Italy stake out the Vatican and when the changing of the guards is in motion attack silently and swiftly (yes we have had plenty of training to take out the Swiss Guards, we have been training for at least months if not years). We as a group of Punks over throw the Vatican as a high power and institute the new idea of free thought and expression. yeah! Damn The Man!

4) You want fried rice for breakfast, but have neither rice nor soy sauce. Explain how you make it anyway. mmmmm fried rice....crap what do you mean no rice or soy sauce!!! This defiantlytly a plot to keep the squid at bay or at least grumpy because breakfast with out fried rice is to sad to go on. After a small minor break down for the crisis of the problem I look around the kitchen and find in the back of my cupboard I have orzo, now comes the tricky part I think I would have to make a mixture of balsamic vinegar, a touch of seasme seeds (for good luck) and throw in some salt. Fry that up together and throw on some allspice (because according to my mom it fixes anything) and top it with diced ginger and hope for the best and that I don't get food poisoning.

5) Due to radiation, animals gain intelligence equal to humans and the ability to speak. What animal do you want to speak to most?
I have to pick just one huh? I would almost want to talk squirrelslls because you know they see a lot just hanging around town all day. See how fun it would be to besquirrelell and all that fun stuff that way you can build up good relations with them and maybe if I talked to them nice enough I can get THE 'rang back that I am sure they are still worshipping over in the soccer practice fields, and then maybe even use them and a message service and possibly spy capabilities. Oh yeah! tsquirrelslls are my friends!!



In the past week there has been many trips made to Ft. Collins, well, at least for me. Last Friday the flock gathered and we decided all the food sucked in Laramie and road tripped down to Ft. Collins for buffet pizza at Woody's which was fantabulous. For much more detailed account you should go check out Ryan at The Leash. After dinner we decided to go check out a tattoo and parlor shop mainly for hair dye for me, but once we got their Linus and I were both josning to punch more holes into our bodies but resisted to. Mainly it was because that I had no money that I really could spend and I wasn't sure what I wanted to pierce(no it had nothing to do with Tessa not approving because the one thing she would disapprove of would be something I would never get pierced anyways) and so by tpersuasionion of Abra and Mandy and the other factors I walked away with just the hair dye. I ended up getting Atomic Pink and Fishbowl Blue by Special Effects and want to something close to this:

Hair dye option 1

Option2
With both pictures the green would be pink and the blue a more turquoiseise, but this still wouldn't be until after the wedding I am in in August so it will be a while for me to decide. Speaking of the wedding that I am going to be in Tessa and I and the other bridesmaid went down to Ft. Collins yesterday and bought the dresses, and here is a picture for all of you who I tried to describe it to last night and did a horrible job. The dress. And hopefully tonight I will be going back and eating tasty Ethiopian food, granted I have never had it and have no clue really if it is tasty or not, oh well.

7 comments:

Linus said...

"Squeak squeaker squeaken, squeak squeak squeaken squeaks."
Translation: "I prefer hair option number one."

Raksha said...

I agree with Linus. Big surprise. Get out of my head, man!

Squid said...

Yay! Its already begining to happen I can talk to the animals!!!

ZEUS said...

Ladies and gentlmen make way for Dr. Do-Punk.

Claytonian said...

ouch. would it kill you guys to call me when you do stuff ;_;

Raksha said...

Well it might, you never know. Some minion of Benedict might have wired the phone to explode, thereby taking out some of The Flock before the rest have a chance to gather!

Claytonian said...

I'll have to take comfort in that thought